What's new

Which lines do i require if i fit 350z brembo calipers???

Reaction score
Planning on upgrading my brakes to 350z bembo's but just wanting to know now what brake line i require. planning on getting some braided line from either goodridge or hel but just wanting to know will the ones designed to fit the 350z plumb up to the s15? or will i require custom jobbies.

cheers Alan

S

S15 SILVIA

Do 350z callipers and discs fit straight on, or do they need adaptors?

Reaction score
Country
Anyone know where you can get the correct front caliper bolts to fit ?

I believe they should be part threaded M14 x 45 x 1.5 ?

Reaction score
i just went to a local bolt and fastener supplier and got some high tensile bolts for my r33 brembos..

google bolts supplier and your area

S

S15 SILVIA

Hi.
I know this has probably been asked, and answered hundreds of times before, but what's involved in fitting either GTR or 350Z brakes? What adaptors would I need, and what disks?
Which would people recommend?
Was considering getting some spacer adaptors and larger discs for my factory spec R calipers, but wondered what peoples opinions were on these?
Which route should I go?
Cheers Mike

Reaction score
Hi.
I know this has probably been asked, and answered hundreds of times before, but what's involved in fitting either GTR or 350Z brakes? What adaptors would I need, and what disks?
Which would people recommend?
Was considering getting some spacer adaptors and larger discs for my factory spec R calipers, but wondered what peoples opinions were on these?
Which route should I go?
Cheers Mike
R33 GTR brakes bolt stright on just need different length bolts and to beat back or remove **** guard round disk, done this myself

rear bolt straight up just need to add either s13/300zx or skyline drum handbrake assembly and r33 cables(also have done GTST on rear of mine). Hoses on front will work fine but rear needs to be either gtr/gtst or 300zx

R34 GTR same as above but need to drill bigger holes in your front knuckles to accomadate larger bolts for calipers, or use a helicoil to decrease size of thread- only front need this.

350z front bolt straight on i believe (not sure about hoses)
rears need some welding and drilling to get right bolt positioning. (hoses again not sure)

as for the bigger disk and caliper bracket option- i couldnt commnet as i went a different route, i did consider this option though, personally for the money you spend on that you could get your hands on simply a gtst front and rear setup for no more than £200, if it stops a heavy speeding skyline it will stop your feather weigt silvia:thumbs:

read this mate
http://nissans15.com/brakes.htm

some really useful info in there, also dont forget you brake master cylinder, a 300zx one is a must or gtr.

i have 300zx from a scrappy paid £30 posted

Last edited:
Reaction score
350z front calipers are the same as R34 gtr calipers so also need the knuckle drilled out to m14, I believe that the rear r34 brembo's are easier to fit to the rear than the 350z ones but don't take that as gospel.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah 350Z and R34GR Brembos are M14. Its a hard size bolt to find and im having difficulty find one thats an actual bolt not a screw and still 45 or 50mm long.

Ive also got rear R33 GTR brembos to fit.

Reaction score
Jez i take it your doing the conversion atm. i'm in the process of sourcing some front 350z calipers. hopefully i should be able to get the mounting bolts with the calipers. Are you planning on running stock 350z/skyline r33/r34 discs?