What's new

wheel size question

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi guy's,I have had a bit of luck and found the wheels I always wanted for my car at a very good price,only problem Is I am not sure if they will fit.I was originally wanting 8.5's but the ones I found are 9.5 et 35 18's anyone know if these will fit???? Think they may be too big:(

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Country
They should fit pretty well, may need to roll the rear fenders. I'm running 18x9.5's +20, no fitment issues on the front, the rears needed pulled a little. I'm only running 235/40-18's though. You should be able to use a 255/35 on the rear I'd imagine.

Reaction score
The fronts will be fine, but the backs you will need to roll the guards to stop scrubing in bumps and corners. I'm running 9' + 38 in the rear and still needed the guards lipped

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's cool man,I am getting all my arches rolled for 40 quid!!!!bargains!!!would the handling be better with 8.5 front and 9.5 rears???or would it not make much difference...

Reaction score
Wider tyres will help,but its the sum of numerous suspension up grades and alignment settings that will ultimately give you the performance handling ;)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Well I have full set of adjustable arms,uprated arbs,front and rear struts and tein superstreets with pillow ball top mounts,so got quite a decent set up as it is just not sure if it would handle better with 8.5 on the front and have less stretch on the tyres??