What's new

Walbro installation kit

Reaction score
Country
Guys, i've been trying to search for this but no luck... what installation kit you use with the walbro??? so far there are 2 kits that people in other forums have recommend me, one is 400-766 and the other is 400-865 :confused:, can you guys shed me some light here??? :annoyed:

Reaction score
Just make sure that the fuel inlet and outlet ends are on the same side , for subaru walbros the inlet is on one side and the oultet is inverted and not in the same line. For an S15 the install kit is not needed, you can reuse the stock hose that needs a little trimming and also the electrical connector snaps into the walbro no probs. The strainer from the OEM pump as well is better as it is longer and get down in the fuel tank better so that too can be used on the walbro. The only mod really is to trim the stock hardline that is above the walbro to allow for enough room to fit the hose to the hard line and pump and I advise to wrap the pump in some sort of rubber protectant and ziptie it secure and ziptie the pump to the bracket before install to eliminate and vibrations the pump may give off and redue in cabin noise.