What's new

Car starts to judder under load

Torque GT

🔥 Contributing Trader 🔥
Reaction score
Try removing the speedo converter behind the dash and put it back to kms. They can cause all kinds of electrical gremlins if they fail.

Mike

Curryzz

Reaction score
ok i will have a look where is the speedo converter located?the car was orignaly imported through you guys so i spect you fitted it lol

Torque GT

🔥 Contributing Trader 🔥
Reaction score
Behind the dashpack, remove two screws, pop off cowling. Remove speedo pack. Rejoin any wires that have been cut between loom and multiplug. Should then be in kms.

Mike

Curryzz

Reaction score
Just so poeple know the on/off returning missfire i had for 3 months that I and nobody else could find was that behind the bulkhead under exceleration the engine was leaning back and cutting 4 cables behind the bulkhead resulting in shorting the injector driver in ecu, cost me around £2000 hard earned cash finding this untill i had to take it to Milton Keynes to be sensored on the rolling road, im not sure if this is linked to my bottom end now going but what i nightmare iv had, i wouldnt ask this on anybody, the stress and time trying to fix it.

Shes now on her way to recovery so im going to make it a challenge of mine to get her running sweet with more power and enjoy her again, also id love to come to a good meet with everyone next year, as the car let me down a day before the RR day this year:(

Paul