What's new

what spark plugs to get

Reaction score
Country
hi

im looking to up the boost in the near future and im preparing everything for it and want to know what type of plugs to get which are the best that will handle it like heat range as i dont understand what thats all about

any help much apreciated :)

Reaction score
Same here, my local motorfactor had them at a superprice of £7.99 Each:nod:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
after using iridiums, i went over to coppers. far cheaper, easier to gap and dont seem to foul up as easily as the iridium tips. performance has been unaffected. i believe the copper equivalent of bkr7 is bcpr7es, gapping on the other hand isn't something i could comment on at your stage of tune......

Reaction score
Country
ahh right i have a partco and melksham motor spares shop in my area i could get them to order in some ngk grade 7 plugs yeah?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you can no longer buy bkr7es, they have been discontinued. you can buy bkr7e, but i'm not sure if they are the same plug. i'm using bcr8es (successor for bcpr8es) as an equivalent copper for grade 8 plugs, as far as i know the equivalent ngk grade 7 in copper is bcpr7es. hope that makes sense, you may be able to get them in japan, but they are not possible to source over here ;)

try asking steve @fctuning, i was having a little chin wag about plugs (copper over iridium) with him and if anyone could tell you that would be the man :)