What's new

supermade kit

K

kababaka

I think this is the one for me. Not too OTT for my type S non drift car.
Does anyone have this kit? I haven't seen many pictures of it on except for the ones on the supermade website....its hard to make out because the ride height is so low on those cars! Not practical for speed bumps!:rolleyes:
Any photos will be greatly recieved! I have tried to search on here but souldn't find anything :wack:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I don't know about genuine kit images but EP Racing sell their version which is branded SU. So have a look on their website as they might have more pics.

Also do a search for images on BDC drift cars this season as the one with Falken livery is an S15 with EP Racing Supermade style kit :)

K

kababaka

woah the red one is exactly the look I'm after! Thats sexy!
Yeah I agree about it having to be low, the black one doesn't look right...but I am a teacher and have a lot of speed bumps to get over every morning getting into work :-( so I am scared of having it too low!:confused:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
no way..... it looks like a v w nut has got hold of the designs and fiddled with them, euro style - lots of golfs have bumpers like that mate.......
its thumbs down from me but if you like it thats what matters :)

K

kababaka

no way..... it looks like a v w nut has got hold of the designs and fiddled with them, euro style - lots of golfs have bumpers like that mate.......
its thumbs down from me but if you like it thats what matters :)
lol, yeh I know it has the marmite effect like!
I know what you mean, its quite rounded, but thats the smoothness i'm after...hopefully the overall result won't look like a beatle! lol