What's new

vertex 'EDGE' widebody system

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i recently spotted that vertex have developed a new complete kit based around the original 'RIDGE' kit and i'm finding it pretty damn sexy :nod:

anyway if anyones interested here are the pics of it to drool over if its your bag - i think the quality looks amazing as always with their stuff, but as always the car features the headlight 'eyelines' which sort of spoil it....

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
its not for me mate, at least not in the forseeable future anyway, slowing down on the car for the big final push to finish our house lol.......looked into pricing, whole kit would work out around 2500 shipped to uk for the front, rear, sides, and f+r fenders.......

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ouch!! I like it ,but not that much lol your car is mint anyway mate ,I don't blame you for wanting to finish the house ...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
That is an awesome kit!! Much more aggressive are verging towards a more GT style but without OTT full on square edges :thumbs:

I must say if I had the dosh I would be wanting to have this fitted to mine but then I wouldn't wanna drift/track it anymore?! :wack:

The photos are pretty poor though... you would have thought Vertex would want to get decent shots where the black wheels are lit up with flashheads as from some angles it looks like there's no wheels on the car at all haha!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I see what you mean mate,and they are nice rims too,would have thought they would spend a bit more on the pics especially when they are trying to get people to part with so much money!!

Reaction score
This kit is amazing! Perfect! would be totally perfect if the front and rear wings were metal :)

Anyway the pictures with the wheels in shot lol :

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'm loving the kit seriously contemplating it, however also contemplating selling the s15 to get a daily and a onevia as i can;t afford to replace the s15 once i smash it up