What's new

100,000 km service

A

Ansch

My s15 is getting there... are there any thing special that needs to be done at this service? I don't suppose the timing chain needs to be touched. So if I've already done brakes, gearbox/diff, brake, coolant, plugs around 20000km ago, and the usual oil change every 5000km. What have I missed?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Looking at the UK Service Sheet it shows the 60k mile (100k Km) services as a basic... The 58k Km and 115k Km services look to be big ones. Check you local service interval though. The sheet will tell you what to expect...

V

Vandal

There should be a list in your warranty booklet as to what is supposed to be done each service interval

A

Ansch

There should be a list in your warranty booklet as to what is supposed to be done each service interval
Only goes up to 80,000km :confused:

I think I've got pretty much everything covered.. fuel filter is changed as well 20,000km ago. Maybe I'll upgrade the fuel pump at 100k

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:p Mine's all in Jap, mate :D

You should be able to continue the servicing cycle used in the book :nod:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I've just had the FD3 service carried out from the link Nicely posted, wasnt cheap buts its the "works" service. :nod:

V

Vandal

Ansch said:
Only goes up to 80,000km :confused:

I think I've got pretty much everything covered.. fuel filter is changed as well 20,000km ago. Maybe I'll upgrade the fuel pump at 100k
That's strange. Haven't looked recently, but I'm sure mine goes well past 150k. I'll dig it up and see what I can find.

V

Vandal

Alright, have looked at the Warranty booklet.

Apart from the usual inspections/oil change, the following are listed for 100k:

New fuel filter, replace LSD gear oil, replace CVT fluid, replace brake fluid, replace ventilation filter, spark plugs.

That's it mate.