What's new

Sourcing Aero Parts (sorry!!)

Reaction score
Country
I know everyone asks this question about where to get aero parts from... so sorrryyyyyy

but.

as most of you know my s15 had a little accident, and now requres an aero front bumper.

the car is STILL with the insurers - after 2 months!!! :mad: because they 'are awaiting a value for your car' coming out with 'its an import' as an excuse for being unable to value it STILL.

but thats another gripe. at the moment its been declared a Cat D, so i'm sourcing parts.

So.. waffle over, Aero Front Bumper (mine is OBLITERATED) and Rear (to get rid of hideous rear fog, and move into cluster)... anyone know anybody selling one, or know a webste that actually sells them?

i found a site that did a replica front bumper, and looked exactly like the aero one from the pic... but im assuming quality will be sacrificed.

any help would be hot. (front is priority)

cheers :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Mint was selling the aero front bumper but it has repairable damage and I don;t know if he still has it. They are around £700 new from Nissan too. :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I could sell you my stock front bumper if you want its white though
also have wings if you need them?

Reaction score
Country
I could sell you my stock front bumper if you want its white though
also have wings if you need them?
by stock do you mean the standard, non-aero bumper? if yes, thanks for the offer but i'm after the aero one :(

Ironside - i cant use nissan fast. wont work on my mac :(
that is unless someone has a mac compatible version? :D

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
by stock do you mean the standard, non-aero bumper? if yes, thanks for the offer but i'm after the aero one :(
Yea its a non aero front though still have the wings if you need them cant really tell fron the pics if they are damaged on your car of not lol

Reaction score
Country
Yea its a non aero front though still have the wings if you need them cant really tell fron the pics if they are damaged on your car of not lol
nah the front fenders are fine thanks mate, what other parts do you have from the front end? coz i need the slab of metal that holds the radiator in place from the top and the lights.. with the bonnet catch in the middle of it. also i need a bonnet catch lol. you got a donor car or something? :)

anyone got a link to a NISSAN FAST download? files or torrent (if its got seeds..)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
pm Nicely and ask him for the details.