What's new

Bought a s15 today but...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
You seem to speak words of wisdom, one point to make is I live on the Isle of wight and there are no trusted Dyno's down here, so its not quite as easy as it is for some.

The compression test shows 1 cylinder is ~10psi down from the others, Once i have actually regestered the car and run some 99ron through her I will have a better idea on whats damaged - the smoke symptons do seem to have gone now since changing the plugs.

If that doesn't resolve things I will have to take the car to Horsham, get it RR'd to see whats what....
lol no worries mate - I guess for you it's not a case of just £60 dyno down the road so understand your intentions on leaving this last after all the mods... we're just looking out for ya and I'm sure it'll all be sorted one way or another!! :D

T

Toby

Did a 2nd compression check yesterday all 4 cylinders 135/140psi :)

Fitted the walbro and Colder plugs too and took the car out, car feels totally different much more grunt and pulls very happily.

I will get the car up to a tunner, probably Hdev and get it all nciely set up nicely, thanks for all your help guys and gals!