What's new

DIY Air/Fuel setting?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can or how you can set and check your air/fuel ratio at home, plus adjust it to suit your needs. I'm thinking that you can't without a computer and dyno but you never know.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can or how you can set and check your air/fuel ratio at home, plus adjust it to suit your needs. I'm thinking that you can't without a computer and dyno but you never know.
You will need a lap top and program plus an aftermarket ECU

Reaction score
Yeah thought so cheers. Have been told all they can play with is A/F and timing on the factory ECU. Getting it dynoed this weekend, now I have changed my dump and cat I'm concerned about running lean, plus I've wound up the boost at the same time and haven't taken it out since doing all the above.

Reaction score
Yeah at that boost with the stock ECU your AFR's will be out. Be careful, that could easily lean it out at the top end as you won't be getting enough fuel.

Reaction score
Yeah that's my concern. I'll keep low on boost 'till I get on the dyno and get old mate to wind it back up when it's on and then get him to sort the A/F mix then.
Cheers.