What's new

Spec R and Spec S brake rotors

Reaction score
I'm buying EBC brake pads for my Spec S, and I'm a bit concern that do these pad fit into my Spec S brake caliper as in EBC brakes website, it stats that their pads are available for S15 Turbo model only, so i'm just wondering whether they would fit?
I know that Spec R has 4 pots brake caliper and Spec S only runs 2 pot

Thanks guys
Oh

Reaction score
Country
its cheap enough to just get a set of Spec R front calipers as they bolt straight on then put those pads in and have way way better braking then the S

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
its cheap enough to just get a set of Spec R front calipers as they bolt straight on then put those pads in and have way way better braking then the S
x2, I swapped out mine for a set off of a 2001 UKDM 200sx & the difference was amazing, you will need to alter the dust guard & get new discs but you should get them cheap with the calipers :thumbs:

I went for a complete brake upgrade (calipers, discs, pads & lines front & rear) and bought S14a lines for my S14a calipers but they were too short so get S15 ones if you're considering doing the same :nod:

Reaction score
I went for a complete brake upgrade (calipers, discs, pads & lines front & rear) and bought S14a lines for my S14a calipers but they were too short so get S15 ones if you're considering doing the same :nod:
Stupid question but i presume the spec s lines will be a straight fit to the turbo 4 pots?

T

Toby

I see!

A very worthwhile Upgrade for Spec S owners then, (must be a right pig to find pads for them).

Reaction score
I see!

A very worthwhile Upgrade for Spec S owners then, (must be a right pig to find pads for them).
Thats what im after doing, got s14a 4 pots and discs, and just been told the 2 pots are the same as on s13's so they are probably an easier order.