What's new

Anti-Roll Bars Question

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok - think I desperately need some ARB's to stiffen up the chassis and body roll when drifting at higher speeds etc...

Is Whiteline the only brand people would recommend? TBH I'm not keen on their prices which seem to be around £170 or thereabouts just for the front set :wack:

Also, should I get both front and rear done at the same time cos I have a feeling this is a must which is why with Whiteline the order will be for £340!!

Cheers,

James

Reaction score
I've seen alot of people use the thicker god speed set which they sell on DB Power. Think they Can be had for around £250 front and rears.

That's the set I'll be getting if I ever do :)

Reaction score
i had whiteline front and rears.... as said, they're well worth the money.

but, i only paied £250 for both front and rears in a group buy. if i hadn't of got them for that price, i'd probably have gone for something else.... at the end of the day, how much difference can one thicker metal bar have to another thicker metal bar? lol

sx-si

Reaction score
used to run whiteling on my s14a very well worth the cash
unfortunatly i just picked up my rear one for 40 quid muh ha ha, got to love my friends

apex is selling them cheap in a group buy ;)
check out other peoples prices as im sure camskill have them for 125 each
i dont recomend the godspeed ones due to them not being adjustable

sx-si

Reaction score
ha ha im after that set but the cock aint responding to pm's
might be quite dodgy but i doubt it

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Oh right, how much are they in the Apex GB & when does it finish? I bought a Cusco front ARB last year that aint Cusco so might be in the market for a front to go with my Whiteline rear...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome - thanks for the replies :)

I think I'll look into the Apex GB as it seems these are highly recommended!!

Yeah I'm not touching anyone that doesn't reply to PM's... I mean why sell summat when you don't check someone wanting to buy it *tossers*??!!

Cheers

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
ARB's are well worth the money. Of all the suspension mods I have done the ARB's by far give the biggest improvement. I would advise getting both changed at the same time as if you just do one it may upset the balance of the car.

My Whiteline ones are adjustable. I have never seen the need to adjust them yet, as I haven't been bothered with stuffing around with my suspension at the track, but if you want to stiffen up the rear for skids, this is the way to do it.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
the ends where the links attach have multiple holes in it. Depending on which hole you use makes them stiffer or softer. I am running medium front and soft rear.

swb1..jpg

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
have you considered the godspeed ones? i rate them, they made a massive improvement...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
let us know please James if you come across any good deals, as I'd like to upgrade mine as well :) cheers..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Meddler - thanks for the info mate :thumbs:

Dean - the Godspeed ones look excellent value for money but I'm swayed (excuse pun lol) by the adjustability of the Whiteline ones... esp now that I can get them cheaper than £170 each!! :)

S15AK - I've added my name to the Apex group buy on Whiteline ARB's. They will work out £126 for front or rear so getting both will save me £100 on normal retail woop!!! :D

Here's the link the GB:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=450972

J

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Think i may put my name down also!! however i really fancy Cusco ones!! since they are the dog's!! also everything on my car is cusco bar my coilovers since the cusco ones are stupid money!!!

But 126 each is to good to pass up!!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I used to be JDM brand mad and thought it would be nice to tune my S15 with only HKS and Cusco/Tein parts all over. But now with so many recommendations on great value for money products that went out of the window a long time ago lol :)

Going non-JDM is also cool as long as the part functions/lasts according to how much it costs etc...