What's new

Longer Wheel Studs

Reaction score
Hi,

i am running coilovers and have 5 mm wheel spacers for the front otherwise they rub coils..

can someone let me know of the right place to get some longer wheel studs.

I have heard of Nismo studs but are there a cheaper good alternative. there was a rally supplies company i saw supplying them a while back somone mentioned on here but cant remember.

Cheers,

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Tom - forgot to ask you on emails earlier, do you reckon you need longer studs for 5mm spacers?

I'm looking to get some 5mm spacers for the rears and was just gonna use current OEM studs and whip the wheel on as it is...

Reaction score
id say borderline, im running them atm. but one of my studs is slighlty shorter and is causung me a few probs.

im was thinking of trying some 3mm spacers to see if it clears

Reaction score
just ordered a set of subaru 63mm length studs from rally design, after James (Lupix) kindly informed me the stock stud dimensions.

this will hopefully save myself a pretty penny at only £14 for a set of ten longer studs compared with overpriced nismo prices and i have read that nismo arent that strong either. These studs are designed for rally cars so they should be strong enough for my fast road and occasional track use....

Reaction score
Awesome - let us know how you get on with them mate :)

Just gonna order my 5mm spacers now lol...
5mm spacers are fine mate on stock studs, ran with them about 4 months before pod and during pod nowt wrong :)

Reaction score
im running ally lug nuts and just want a little more for it grab onto if im having the spacers there for the long haul...

PM Replyed to you richy BTW

Reaction score
Country
What are the dimensions for a standard stud? Are they the same spline diameter front and rear, or does it differ between front and back like S14's do?

Reaction score
dont know the answer to this but the lenght of a stock front is 45mm and the spline diameter 14.3 and thread obviious 12x1.25.

the ones im getting lenght 65mm and the spline dimameter 14.3mm

not sure on rear

Reaction score
Job done, they work a treat and are lots longer than stock...

rally design is where i bought em and there designed for a Subaru impreza. £15 delivered for 10 studs- this makes big savings over nismo and they must be stong as there meant for rallying....