What's new

SSQV recirc pipe- where do I get one from??

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok - before I can carry on and install the new SSQV inc. recirc adaptor which arrived this week (woop!!) I need to get hold of this long recirc tube/pipe which replaces the horrible OEM plastic item (the one that goes flat and runs across front of engine block etc.

But I've gone through all my eBay and other sources and no-one seems to sell 29mm internal diameter hose which is what I need. There's no silicone version as far as I can tell. 25mm is about as large as they go :(

So... any ideas where I can get 29mm piping from? Prefably not that nasty see-through one with the wire re-enforcement running through it... not liking that look at all!!

Cheers,

J

PS - I got the 29mm measurement from the cap that's supplied as part of the kit which is used to block off the stock recirc pipe should one be going without the recirc adaptor so it's deffo 29mm... instructions say it's 29mm!!

D

djmasterg

Hi there

Got the same problem - joining you in search for this pipe. I will try local turbo mechanics (AVA turbos in Glasgow) and ask them.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thinking about it James, you can have mine if you want it as I'm going to get a black one instead. Its just the bog standard clear one where you can see the wire reinforcment inside it. :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Thanks for the replies :)

Yeah the straight hoses always look too rigid as they tend to be for short rad piping etc...

Craig - I would have taken the clear one off ya but I really dislike this style of pipe lol. I'm also gonna be ordering the Samco one you've put up a link for in classic black ;)

Question is 28mm or 32mm - the SSQV adaptor seems to measure 29/30mm so not sure if the walls on the Samco will be flexible enough to ram the 28mm on the adaptor and intake ends or best get bigger 32mm and clamp it hard?!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Off the top of my head I think its 28mm but will measure mine tomorrow as i want to order one too. But your SSQV may be a different size fittings to my Forge valve..