What's new

Buddy Club Spec II?

Reaction score
Country
Okay, so I decided to sell my full titanium S14 exhaust (and it's been officially sold and gone) and I've been looking at actual S15 exhausts. One that's caught my eye is the Buddy Club Spec II exhaust. I've heard them on a S13 and it sounded great (Loud as heck though LOL).

Here's a question to anyone one here who's running one...What's it like on a S15. Any droning on the highway? Build quality?

Let me know what you think...

Reaction score
Country
No, no, no NO! :eek:

As far as aftermarket exhausts go this is the worst i've seen/ heard. Know a guy who has one on his motor and is constantly getting harassed. Its far too loud and tbh, the tone that comes out the exhaust is piss poor.

If they do them for your car, the original pro spec is a nice exhaust as is the pro spec IV which is quite subtle. I've found the build quality of buddy club to be pretty good but there very loud and the pro spec iii isn't completely gas tight lol.

Curryzz

Reaction score
iv had a prospec on my honda civic vti, and also a spec 3 on my old civic type r, the fitment was never a good fit on ither of them,the spoon one i had was 100% beter, oh and my friend harry had a spec to and bloody hell it was loud,ridiculous, he would drop a gear on the motorway and id be 5-6 cars back and still heard him really clear lol

Reaction score
Country
Ah well that's kinda crappy...I can handle loud but not "Hey everyone look at me" loud. I guess the hunt for an exhaust goes on...

Jay

Reaction score
you could go for a custom build exhaust? someone like mij performance, they talk to you first and walk you through exactly what you want from your system. fitment should be spot on as they are designing it for the exact car on a one off basis.

this is what i will be doing once i have sorted some other bits first. i have had some bad experiences with exhausts from several different manufacturers in the past and am now thinking its time to go down a different route.

Reaction score
Country
I really haven't put much thought into getting a custom piece made. I haven't have had the same bad luck (sorry to hear about that BTW) with other manufactures. It's just I haven't personally ran any Buddy Club bits on any of my cars so I decided to post up here and ask. I think I might just go with a Blitz or Trust exhaust...

Reaction score
Country
Kinda off topic but I use a Fujitsubo exhaust and i love it. Might be worth looking into?
Seen and heard them over on the Honda scene too and there spot on :nod:

Reaction score
Country
I didn't notice this post but what's the fitment like for Fujitsubo exhausts? Does it hang low or is it tighter to the frame of the car? I've got one on my short list but it's hard finding specific S chassis info.