What's new

Apexi D-jetro ECU Option parst, need help

R

ross.johnson

Hi there, I have got the Apexi D-jetro ECU for my s15 and cant find a part. The part i need is a air intake sensor. I have been told it's a Mazda part. I rang up Mazda and they say the start of the part number is right but there are didgets missing!!!! Part number: N3A11845

I need help finding one and finding the rest of the coad so i can order one from Mazda. Dose anyone know what Mazda this would have come from?

Reaction score
It's the map sensor off an rx-7 if i'm not mistaken mate, or go here - depending on whether you need the harnesses too(you will do if you only have the ecu and the hand controller - some firms don't send you the required harnesses) http://www.frsport.com/Apexi-Power-FC-D-Jetro-Add-on-Kit--1_p_16051.html ps check this matches up to the ecu you have brought, i presumed you have a 15.:)

R

ross.johnson

Nah mate ta anyway. I have got the D-jetro ECU and the Map sensor with the wiring loomb. I also have the wireing loomb for the air temp sensor which is the one in the pic above. I was strugiling to get one. It terns out that the part number is wrong. Apexi have got the part number wrong. Try it your self. eg: You can type it in google N3A11845 and it will come up with this part saying it's for the Apexi D-jetro ECU but it dont say how to get one. If you take this part number to Mazda they won't find this part in there systum as there is a didgit missing. (8) The part number should be N3A118845 and Not N3A11845 as it's missing one of the number (8) Take this to Mazda now and they will find this part no problem :thumbs: Remember it's N3A118845

Reaction score
give apex performance a call, they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

or APT. :)