What's new

painted Blue with black pearl

Reaction score
hey guys... i am looking at getting a respray done on my car mid year... i love the s15 blue but i want to have it a bit different... so it really stands out. I was thinking about putting a black pearl over the blue. just wondering if it has been done before if so are there pics? any other suggestions would be loved.

cheers

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol no way... I've just spoken with my local bodyshop and 100% decided on a black pearlescent full respray in June :D

The only black he's shown me is a Peugeot (206??) black which is nice - it's got red/green flakes and looks awesome in sunlight. He also told me the Civic Type-R blacks have a blue tone to it - like Allan has said above ^^^ :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea LuPix the black on the CTR's looks grate in the sun light dude they nearly go a shade of purple cause of the blue haha

Reaction score
Country
I've done my rocker cover in BMW ruby black metallic. Shows up a hint of nice red in the sunlight. The paint code was S23 if you're interested :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
James? What happened to Yashio pink? Haha! ;)
Ah yeah did you not see my thread on Facebook dude?! Soz but I'm being a big girl and not going for this... missus would literally kick me out of the house (might not be such a bad thing afterall lol) as I think she'll put up with a lot except for this. And also I'm not keen on having to have decals on her forever and with pink, you kinda have to!! :(

J

JapanS15

Only problem with going to a black paint job is upkeep and the fact that you sometimes tend to lose the body lines. But boy are they beautiful when its fresh paint