What's new

NCT and respray

Reaction score
My nct is up on the car and just have a few questions.
I need to put in a catalytic convert so was wondering what other Nissan models have the same type convert that I can stick in.
Also I have got the car remapped, and 850 injectors along with a Blitz SBC i-Colour boost controller and fmic as well as having all the valves cleaned and polished.
Will this cause me any grief on admissions when going through the test or will dropping the boost pressure be enough for the day. Im located in galway and have heard the testers here are very picky.
Has anyone in galway put their car through the galway nct centre. Would I be better booking it in somewhere else.

Im going to get my car resparyed here in galway, anyone know of a good panel beater, that`ll do a tidy job on her, and what kind of price should I be looking at???
Cheers lads.

M

malone

well boy hows it going,its malone dont know if ya still need it but i have a standard cat if ya need it for the test.

Reaction score
Ah whats the story lad. ya still have yours not seen it in ages.
Will get it resprayed first then do the test if i do it in sligo i might take ya up on the offer.
Have a guy ere in galway offering me one as well. cheers for the offer.
Who sprayed yours for ya, ya get it done at home?

M

malone

ya it was of the road for a year i was in spain,no didnt get it painted it was sprayed before i got it.
let me know how ya get on could do with getting a bit of sprayin done me self.
who are ya with for insurance, trying to get a decient quote not having much luck.