What's new

Rear Wheel Bearing and hub nut parts code needed.

Reaction score
Does anyone know or know where i can find the nissan parts number for the rear wheel bearing and hub nut. I find myself in a bit of a dilema atm so any help wd be most appricated. O and found out that that the s14 hub nut is not the same as the s15 one for future reference for anyone.

Cheers Alan

D

djmasterg

Try that (that is what was on a box with rear wheel hub and bearing from nissan dealer):

43210-AA100

Hope that will help. Greg.

Reaction score
Yer thx for pointing that out greg,

The reason i'm after the parts code for a new bearing is because I think i fooked the wheel bearing as i tried pulling it off with a hub puller and didn't suceed. when i finally did get it off using a different method theres now loads of play in the bearing. from what i can tell the inner race of the bearing is made of too halves and i think on using the puller i moved one half away from the other. If i was to press the to halves together would it put things right or will i have to go to the trouble of sourcing a new bearing? any surgestions would be most appricated.

D

djmasterg

Hi

That will be only mine opinion : so If I were you, I would just get new wheel hub (might cost you over 130Pounds and that's the only thing telling you not do it). But on the other hand - new hub is giving you 100% assurance that your wheel wont fall off the car. When it comes to hub and bearing and other parts - cannot tell you anything. I just swapped my old hub and bearing with new hub and bearing.