What's new

URAS style rear splitters

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Soz mate already have rear quarters and they're bolted onto my rear diffuser so cannot change them lol!!

Hope you get them - they look pretty slick (rest of the car I'm not so sure haha) :D

D

darkphoenix

Lol. Fair play Lupix. I'm with you, the rest of the car looks pretty dim but the rear quarters I'm very much into. Super K i was thinking about buying a pair, and getting some copies made up at a plastic forming company, you know with vacum forming and all that. Should work out a darn sight cheaper for everyone else than £195. Adz I'm pretty sure that the rest of the bumper in the pic is stock isn't it?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'm pretty certain those are just the quarters although the rear bumper underneath don't look stock as there's a fold/crease along the bottom (don't believe stock has this feature). Also there's 2 horrible cut outs for the twin chavtastic 'zorst' lol :D

Reaction score
Country
there's a fold/crease along the bottom (don't believe stock has this feature). Also there's 2 horrible cut outs for the twin chavtastic 'zorst' lol :D
lol thats what i thought. i like the quarters but the middle creased bit aint my thing