What's new

Where to purchase new cupholder interior panel?

U

udi

Couple of scratches in this panel are ruining an otherwise pristine interior, is there anywhere I can purchase this entire part (silver in colour) brand new?

Appreciate any links/prices etc.

Alternatively, I'd be happy to hear DIY stories of refurbishing/respraying that panel also, if someone knows the exact colour to use etc.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Country
Good question. Ive been meaning to replace or refurb mine as well as im in the same situation as you. Every S15 ive seen has the same problem with the scratched cupholder.

U

udi

Yeah to be honest that stock silver finish is horrible. Took me ages to find a car that had those panels in good nick, but even just using anything on the panels is enough to scratch them I've realised.

Bad news is, I pulled the panel out yesterday, it's part of the centre console / box assembly as well, so I doubt it would be cheap.

Still interested in hearing replacement cost/availability if anyone knows though. Refurbing would be cool but I can't see the finish being even as good as the factory (on second thoughts, how hard could that be...)