What's new

OEM DumpValve Mod

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Tryed a wee search there before putting this up but didnt have much luck :wack: have any of you guys tryed doing the mod to the standard dumpvalve?, a bit pratted for cash at this point in time so the SSQV3 is a few months away yet.

Reaction score
Take the dump valve off the stock mounting bracket(3 bolts) and when you turn it upside down you will see a small hole. Get a small tapping screw and block the hole off. ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
That was a total fail :confused: took off the stock mounting bracket that goes onto the turbo (like a 90o metal pipe right next to the manifold heat sheild thats held on by 2 long bolts & 1 short one) and there is a joining hose that it connected by to jubille clips on to what i suspect to be one of the intercooler pipes though a cant find a dump vavle on it and nothing was in the hose connecting :confused: help guys lol

....i think i have relised what i have done is the ome dumpvale on the throttle body side rather than the turbo side like most people end up fitting them? :wack:

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is confusing me?? The stock dump valve is down by the battery and its mounted by 2 bolts. Im guessing you have a different setup and your dump valve is on the turbo side but then you wouldnt be using the standard dump valve?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Yep, factory one sits right next to the battery, under the fusebox.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
a am total confused :rotfl: a know where you mean now, the reason i though it was on the turbo side is cause thats where most people setup there aftermarket one wasnt untill i went on youtube and seen a vid of it being of the side of the throttle body that a relised i was looking in the wrong place lol cheers for your help guys appreciate it :thumbs: