What's new

Gear Shifter throw too long and poor headlights!!!

Reaction score
Thanks this i will!

its common to be notchy then im assuming thought it was just my box but will have a go changing the gear oil and see if it helps, i was having problems with synchros crunching goin into 3rd in high revs in my old car (EK9) changed the oil and it cured it and i remember a local mechanic in bridgnorth saying "no it wont make a blind bit of difference if you change the gear oil" and it so obv did. :nod:
when mine came in from japan, the oil was too thin i was having a similar issue to you, with some help from nicely i got sorted :thumbs:

Reaction score
Reaction score
what about the diff, i might as well get them both done at the same time, do they take same oil?

and what is that he says about filter?

Cheers

Reaction score
I dont think so, it states S15 in the title, and its the link i used to order mine, just had to state on the order it was for the spec-r 6MT..
i ordered the oil for the box

and have mailed twice regarding the shifter whether it fits but no answers?

how long did you wait for yours?

i am keen to order cause im not feeling the throw on the box nor the notchyness but that will be sorted with oil change hopefully.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah it's a company based in Japan run by Patrick and Russell - two guys originally from the UK :)

They're normally very good at replying to emails and send stuff out pretty quick...

The thing that cracks me up is it usually takes around 2 to 3 days max for a package to leave Japan using EMS and arrive in the UK... and then it takes well over a week in some sh*tty Parcel Force office whilst someone has lots of cups of teas and ponders whether to friggin' bother typing a letter to say you gotta pay import duty before you can have it??!! Tossers!!!!

Reaction score
Country
The thing that cracks me up is it usually takes around 2 to 3 days max for a package to leave Japan using EMS and arrive in the UK... and then it takes well over a week in some sh*tty Parcel Force office whilst someone has lots of cups of teas and ponders whether to friggin' bother typing a letter to say you gotta pay import duty before you can have it??!! Tossers!!!!

:rotfl:
Exactly! I have no idea how ems can get things to the other side of the world in a few hours whereas royal mail take sometimes over a week to send the same thing a couple of hundred miles. :ghey:

RHD is a good company :thumbs: