What's new

Rear end update

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, currently my car looks like this:

Boring :down:

I like the aero front bumper lots and the side skirts are ok too but the rear doesn't do it for me. Was thinking of a more aggressive look.

I reckon the aero spats will be a right pain to get hold of so a replacement bumper will be probably needed.... but i need some suggestions. The only one i can remember that i liked was the yashio factory one someone posted, no idea of the cost or where i'd even get it though. Think it costs 65000 yen which is wayyyy too much lol.

The little (Nismo :confused: ) lip spoiler thing isn't to my taste so either the aero spoiler or a aftermarket carbon one will be needed; again suggestions needed here.

Last thing is the lights, reckon its worth splashing out on aftermarket led ones or perhaps a cheaper option?

I realise a exterior styling is very much down to personal taste but i'd like some advice here if anyone wants to help as theres some VERY nice motors on here :nod:

EDIT: Wheels will be changing some point in spring time too probably gunmetal Ultralite D1's.

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Can't go wrong with the Trial rear splitter and Origin style tail lights :thumbs:

But I would say that :D Plus Bronze alloys are the best suited match to the pewter IMO :nod:

There are a pair of those tail lights for sale here:
http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=5849

Edit,

I had seen the rear splitter for sale before but the only place I can find it now is in Australia :annoyed: I'll have another look when I get home...

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Appears to be screw fixed to the inside of the wheel arch and behind the license plate but a bit of moulding would do no harm! I didn't get a chance to look for the link last night but I will do at some stage this weekend

sands

Reaction score
When you have nearly full aero kit id keep it that way. get hold of the 3 leg spoiler chop the middle leg out of it spats can be got to not that hard, i have pair of spats in the garage if want to go that road, they are blue so would need painting for your car.
i was goin to go full aero kit on mine but changed my mind when had all the bits got

Last edited: