What's new

Need Someone with Nissan FAST

Reaction score
Need someone with Nissan FAST to verify these part numbers with pictures please,

80820-85F10 RH
80821-85F10 LH

76872-85F00 RH
76873-85F00 LH

82328-92F00 RH
82329-92F00 LH

Basicaly, I am looking for some trim parts for my S15. Looking for the outer door trim that sits on the top of the metal door and has the end that has a bracket that is screwed to the door itself. I need both Left anf Right.

Next is the metal track that runs perpendicular and sits in front of the quarter glasses and is the housing for the rubber seals. I need both sides in those as well.

Lastly, I need all the rubber sealing that fits around the door on the body of the car, not the door, that seals the door to the body of the car. I already have the door rubbers that attach to the door but not the one that attaches to the body. Can anyone help me please as I need these urgently.

If I can get pictures I can confirm. I also need these small items shipped to me in Trinidad in the Caribbean, postal code is TT. If they can be had used as well I am interested as I need them urgently please. Please let me know by picture and then I can confirm when I see them.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Right, I've just spent quite a while checking these and taking screen shots. To speed-up future parts help, can I point you in the direction of this thread. For a very small contribution towards the club, you can download you own copy of FAST :)

Reaction score
Nicely Thanks a million. I got my hands on a download of the FAST over the weekend but I have no problem being a paying member. What cost are we looking at and can it be sent via Paypal?