What's new

Which hose fits here.....

SR2O

Reaction score
Its a coolant line for the throttle body. Apparently aids in safer/easier tuning of the ECU and avoids potential sticking of the throttle body in colder climates.

I have read that some people mod the lines so that the coolant does not run through, meaning that the intake temperature is cooler. Could explain why yours isn't hooked up :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Na, mine isnt hook up as i took the intake side off to change the HG, i just seem to have forgot what goes where :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Doesn't the line from by the solenoid fitted to the top of the radiator that routes back to the charcoal canister not go to one of those on the throttle. Check and see if it may be left hanging there.

Reaction score
Looks like a cooling line that runs through the throttle body. Usually there is an in and an out that allow coolant to pass through the throttle body. Maybe it was condemned and the line probably looped back.

M

martinbattye

it certainly is the cooling line that runs thro the throttle body.... if you want the waxstat(throttle jacker for cold start) to work then it needs to be plumbed in..

as also mentioned it stops the throttle venturi icing