What's new

Had a run in with some mud

Reaction score
OMG! unlucky mate... You finally got one and in white!! nice! shame this happened though!

It looks pretty bad tbh but im sure youll get it sorted, need to take it to a body shop for their opinion really

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm no expert by any means but I'd guess you'll be needing a new front panel on that. Are the legs bent at all? how about the shut lines between bonnet and dings, wings and doors etc?
If I was you I'd speak to Martin at LittleKnocks (LK Drifter) as he's work is very good, and the only person I know who's painted plenty of Pearl White S15's.

Reaction score
Yep thats not hard to fix,if the rails are straight its only the radiator support and brackets which can be pulled off and new ones welded on.

Don't dispare its fixable. Just be careful of the SR power when you get it back

Reaction score
Glad you can get it sorted! get it on the road asap and we can meet up :thumbs: your only down the road from me :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Have you not got the new bumper to put on yet?? I honestly wouldnt drive it like that unless its literally just round the corner. If you get spotted I theres no way they would let you carry on your way, and would probably take action for it being so unroadworthy.

Is that the original bonnet or a replacement one?

:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, its probably a bad idea to drive it like that!

I'm waiting for a new bumper, the person I'm buying it off has had some problems with the shipping company as they want £120 to ship it from ireland.

The bonnet is the original one, its a bit bent but hopefully can be salvaged.

I'm gonna wait on the new headlight and bumper and try to bodge them on so it looks okay, then drive it.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, good idea :) Just cable tie the light in place or something for the journey there so it looks ok on the road! That bonnet doesnt look too bad on that pic, I'm sure Martin will work his magic on it and get it looking as good as new for you!

OEM front bumpers often come up for sale, you should be able to find one in this country fairly easily I would have thought..? Have you checked driftworks forum too? Theres often FRP aftermarket ones on there too. What bumper are you going to be fitting in the long run?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you didnt want to do that ^^, you could get someone to tow it there for you, then you wouldnt need to worry about the light and bumper. I got a car trailered from Birmingham to North London and it only cost me £150, and I got a free lift there too! :)

Reaction score
Well I was looking for an OEM one atm, but no luck really. I really like the URAS ones, but there a bit pricey!

Guess I have to keep looking!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
glad one of my spare bits is playing a part in bringing an s15 back to its glory - hope all goes well mate:)