What's new

Had a run in with some mud

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Well I was looking for an OEM one atm, but no luck really. I really like the URAS ones, but there a bit pricey!

Guess I have to keep looking!

An OEM one will pop up sooner or later when someone sees your wanted post :)

Reaction score
New bumper and bonnet came today, put them on and the car looks road worthy! One headlight is a bit out but not bothered! Took it for a long drive! :D

Reaction score
were you able to bolt the ballast from your old HID lamp onto the new halogen lamp ok or any issues with that?
I haven't tried mate. Right now running with one HID and one halogen, look stupid but its only temporary.

The plugs from the wiring harness are different for HID cars and halogen cars. I had to cut and solder the plug from the HID light onto the halogen to get to fit.

Reaction score
Car went in for repair yesterday, should have it back in a week :)

Car didn't look that bad actually once I had the new bonnet and bumper cable tied on, but there was a gap between the wing and the bonnet. Stupid me forgot to take any pictures. Hopefully in a weeks time will have the car back and will take loads of pics!

S

S15 SILVIA

How long do they think it will take?
What was the total bill for your repair work mate? Bet it's cost you a fair bit.

Reaction score
Will take about a week, I can't wait to get it back. The wait will be worth it as I'm sure Martin will make it look mint :)

I had the bumper cable tied on the car for a while, and it looked pretty much perfect just the bumper and hood were a different colour - so I have already driven it around a lot!

Yep the bill will be a lot :( guess it teaches you a lesson, a very expensive lesson though!

Reaction score
Cheers guys!

Should be done on Saturday Tom, will let you know and maybe we can do a photo shoot or something! :)

Reaction score
Cool.. keep me informed! :thumbs: im probably going to lakeside saturday with some sx boys if your up for it?