What's new

s15 discs and pads

Curryzz

Reaction score
does anyone know if s14/s14a discs and pads will fit my s15? as they seem to be more available
Cheers :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
I got a price from Nissan now, works out about 200 for front discs and pads and 4 weeks to get here, can anyone recomend any other ones that will definatly fit? My rear discs are vented as are my current front ones do be evan beter to get front vented ones again:)

Curryzz

Reaction score
im still looking for a good set of discs and pads all round,not a big brake upgrade just a replacement for my standard calipers,can anyone point me in the write direction?thanks:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I would recommend anywhere else other than Brakes International if you want stock!!

Definitely the cheapest for OEM parts.

And yeah, get S14 200SX parts - it will be same fitment (discs and pads). When I ordered the pads, they were mintex. If there's a nipple which prevents the pads fittinng properly (found this on one of the rear pads I ordered), all you have to is file the nipple down - takes 2 mins :)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Ok thank you for your info, I found that apex performance do pretty much what I'm after, i'v decided on project mu front pads with brembo vented and grooved dics ,and red stuff pads and brembo discs again for the back, that's all sposed to be for a s14 so hope it fits, all my current parts are project mu which is a sham they need replacing as there really good.thanks again:)