What's new

Front cover Transmission seal

Reaction score
Hey folks,
Looking to get as named above the part number is 32113-89F00
Stiv is doing some work on my car and noticed the gearbox leaking a drop of oil cause of the seal. He has rang the main dealers in Dublin and [FONT=&quot]Nevada, where he gets alot of bits but they have told him 6weeks.
So if anyone knows where i could locate the item would be brilliant.

also still looking for a standard bonnet if anyone has one for sale r knows where to get one.
Thanks for the help people..:notworthy::notworthy:
[/FONT]

sands

Reaction score
Is this the oil seal at rear of the gear box where prop shaft sits in? mine has small leak there did you have any luck finding the seal?

Reaction score
My mechanic got one, had a good bit of trouble. ill give him a bell later and see where he got it.

sands

Reaction score
Is that the same seal i have leaking didnt think it would be called (Front cover Transmission seal) when it's at rear of the gearbox. if it is least have part number to start whit. if you could find out be handy thanks.

Edit anyone whit fast want to help me out hear whit the part number?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ya its a different seal alright mine was front, i read your mail to quick as i was in a rush.
Anyhow i rang my mechanic and if he thinks of it, he`ll dig out a part number for the seal your afte. If/or when he sends it on ill let ya know.

T

tripleJs15

I have a minor leak at the propeller shaft and on the shifter plate, the prop shaft leaks only if the car is raised in the front and the shifter plate leaks a couple drops when I drive.

I'm sure one of the variations of the s13/14 uses the same seal, any help would be great.

T

tripleJs15

the problem is since i'm in the US that part number won't work, can you tell what other cars use that same seal ? I may be able to locate it by the car.

Reaction score
Just for anyone with a Spec S, the part number for the 5 speed rear oil seal at the prop shaft is 32136-U0100

sands

Reaction score
Have new seal on order will be while till get it doh.

Is there much to fitting this seal or will it just pull out by hand?

Reaction score
well on my one was just drop off the prop, and prise it out with a screw driver, took an hour all the same!