What's new

Greddy spec LS fmic VS s15 aero kit - fitment

J

j-sx

Hey guys,

would like to ask those of you who have the aero front bars that are running the trust Greddy spec LS FMIC (or any other Greddy spec)... i need to know if the intercooler sits flush so that there is minimal cutting to the bar (where end tanks & piping sits) & natural look is kept, i know the end tanks of the Greddy intercoolers a quite large & so the piping may get in the way - i want to avoid cutting my aero bar too much from the mouth.

I have been told that it can be mounted far back & sit flush..where little to no cutting is achievable - so wanted some proof on that.

my current set up is a cooling pro FMIC..china crap (i dont know what i was on when i purchased it) roughly the same size as the greddy style only with smaller end tanks, leaving more room for piping.
after a decent skuirt the amount of heat radiating from the intake pipe is no good, so hopefully will ugrade to the Greddy LS... yes i know lesson learnt - DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! :cool:

any info would be good, & pics would be even better..

thanks guys,
J.

P

protogyl

my car is currently fitted in with the front mount greddy type LS intercooler and im using aero kit front bumper. when it was installed, i was told by the mechanic that the front bumper need to be trimmed a bit to the clear the intercooler.

i heard that few of our forumners here also had their aero front bumper triimed in order to install the i/c. but the job is minimal and doesnt look so obvious. ;)

J

j-sx

nice, do you have any pics mate ??

im wanting to get the LS but want to see what it looks like first, my current FMIC looks & sits ok, the core is good but piping is sh!t so may replace but im tossing this up.