What's new

s15 half cage

Reaction score
well guys stripped out the rear interior,and id like to know do any of you have a half cage fitted to the rear.thinking of fitting one.here is what is left in the back,might leave in the rear board and speakers.some sound deadning,clips and brackets that i have to remove yet.photos welcome!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ah, it's going to be a louder ride but if you track it, the loss of weight is worth it! I'm sure Safety21 has a bolt in cage that will work from the seats back...

Reaction score
ya once i had the interior in the back out i went for a spin.alot of road nice but i dont really care.i saw a nismo half cage for sale and would like to know will it fit.i think the chassis are the same but what about the roof alignment-will the cage hit the roof?

subzero

Reaction score
i went about this before - s14 cages wont fit an s15 :( youll need an s15 specific one as the roof lines in the back are not the same.

cusco do an s15 specific one from japan . think is 900 yoyos delivered .

Reaction score
Country
When I was looking to buy mine, one of the ones I was offered had some sort of a cage fitted.

It looks more like some sort of bolt in bracing than a full blown cage. It looks like it's bolted to the seatbelt mounts perhaps :confused:

This is the only picture I got sent showing it though.

Reaction score
i saw an s14 nismo half cage and was gona stick it in,so thats that out the window.good finish to the cage above especialy with interior still installed.im thinking of just getting a cage fabricated to fit.surely gety it done for less than 900 quid.

subzero

Reaction score
i saw an s14 nismo half cage and was gona stick it in,so thats that out the window.good finish to the cage above especialy with interior still installed.im thinking of just getting a cage fabricated to fit.surely gety it done for less than 900 quid.
roco performance , are making custom cages, meant to be unreal quality and very very tidy. defo worth a look, they were doing a group buy for twincams there with very reasonable prices.

half cage wouldnt be too expensive id say. worth asking of a group buy , i may go in with ya if it brings the cost down.

C

chris s14.5

where did you see the half cage for sale