What's new

Aftermarket seats confusion

Reaction score
I'm looking to get some aftermarket bucket seats when I get my Silvia and got a few questions.

I'm looking at some Bride or Recaros, and I understand that they are side mounted seats. Therefore what will I require to fit them into my Silvia? I don't need the seat to slide as I am the only person driving the car - but I will need them to be able to be mounted at different positions when I install them so they are tailored to my height etc.

Cheers

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
apex performance sell side mount frames that slide anyway for about 80-00 each, should do the job:nod:

subzero

Reaction score
as i have 4 bride seats at the mo ha ha ill tell ya my bit ....

1 of which is a recliner , the rest are fixed buckets. for a fixed seat there all side mounted, some of my rails have three levels of height adjustment, and all go very very low . you shouldnt have a problem.

if your going bride , beware there a tight fit .

C

cbarry

bride seat and rail

ive seen after market seats such as bride/recaro fitted to s15 standard seat rails works ok but once seat is in car it cant be tilted forward to let passenger into back as seat is hitting roof but with bride rail you can so yes its a nice bit lower:nod: