What's new

Pimp my ride

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello folks, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Basically what I am thinking of doing is rebuilding my engine full over hall the works, i have a[/FONT]BLITZ[FONT=&quot] SBC i-[/FONT]Color SPEC[FONT=&quot]-R[/FONT][FONT=&quot] boost controller and an apexi ecu. So full rebuild and horse a lot more power into it. Also what I am thinking of is a full respary and maybe a wide body kit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So what i`d like to know is dose anyone know where I can get it done, Engine work and body work. (mainly engine work to start with)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I cant seem to find someone to do the work. I don’t want any cowboys or anyone starting off. Im looking for someone with experience and with a number of engine rebuilds under the belt and can guarantee the engine for a certain mileage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im based in galway but will travel if its worth my while. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So anyone that had work done are would recommend a man for the job let me know or pm me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All replays greatly appreciated [/FONT]

Reaction score
No one with any ideas some there has to have been a few in ireland got engine work done??
Its also open to r English counterparts, if i cant get someone in ireland ill head for england any suggestions:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Jez @ Horsham Developments based in the UK comes highly recommended and if you call and have a chat I'm sure he'll go through things with ya :) They even list set engine rebuild packages on their site.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Stiv over on the SXOC is your man :notworthy:. He is the local rep for the south of Ireland. He is the man for engine work. does rebuilds tuning whatever you want. He doesn't do body work though but probably knows someone good. I live up in armagh & always drive down to stiv to get my work done. Its a long drive for me to Portloaise but worth it.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies lads,
japmadlad. i think u told me about stiv before. he has his own work shop and all that ya.
what kind of work did you get done yourself if you dont mind me asking.
Martin for west meath recommended a guy in birr called barry but i cant get a hold of him. Think i have stiv number from the last time. i must give him a ring. has he got a web site do you know?

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
i 2nd stiv hes is the man, he did work on mine. fitted injectors, turbo, elbow, front pipe boost controler, power fc, water pump, all new belts, fuel pressure reg, clutch, brakes, and loads more and mapped the car for 1.2 bar of boost and for e85 car go's like a rocket i wouldnt let anyone but him work on the car and there a lot of irish lads on sxoc that would say the same. he will give ya some good advice. you should get intouch with him he doesnt have a website.

Reaction score
I gave stiv a ring,
sound skin i must say cleared up a good few questions of mine.
think ill send my car his way get some stuff done cheers lads. On the bodywork side of things ye think of anyone let me know!