What's new

S14/S15 Greddy Intercooler Kit Installation Manual

Reaction score
Hi Mates,

Does anyone have a softcopy of the above mentioned manual? Apparently, the vaccum hoses have been wrongly installed and i need to get them rectified.

Thanks in advance.

:thumbs:

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
I don't have anything in softcopy but may be able to help. IIRC there is one vac hose that the Trust piping doesn't make an allowance for - so they recommend you to tee it off the vac source at the BOV :)

Reaction score
yea, the instructions tell you to tap into the carbon canister, this is because the they're S14 based, on the S14 they have 3 pipes off it, one of which is a boost feed. DO NOT Tee into the s15 one, doing this well create un-restricted boost!

you have to get a nipple welded/tapped into the hot side of the intercooler pipework, install it like it was as stock!

isn't it a boost feed you want? not a vac?! taking one from the BOV will work, but, it's a long way...... best to keep boost pipes as short as poss' so as not to spike.

Last edited:
V

vti_coupw

i had to get a nipple welded into the hot pipe side on the intercoller piping, make sure you reuse the standard restricted boost hose or you will lose boost pressure

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
yes a boost signal is what you want and if you consider it, pre-throttlebody and post-TB will give you that boost signal you're after, a vacuum will not make a difference to the way the boost is controlled because if you're in vacuum, then there is no actual boost to control :)

you should also get the signal from the way it's set up from the factory - from the post-intercooler coldpipe. if you have an EBC then you can ditch the restrictor too :)