Front Wings

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Reaction score
I prefer the second one, it blends in with the S15 body better I think without ruin the look.

But becareful with these cheap make fender from Japan, fibre glass they use is not as good as the big manufacture like C-west. It need a lot of sanding and work before spraying. Otherwise you will get this ripple paint look :( which I had on my FD.

Reaction score
hmmmm...
The second is less in your face... but i like in your face!
Also are the first ones complete replacements???
Get a mani off ebay, much cheaper and pretty much identical!
Is'nt it your rears you should be worring about???

L

Lee75

I do like the D1 wings but i'd like to see what they look like from the front :nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think that mani design is one of the better ones (near equal length pipes). Also, manis without the pipe welds ground down are stronger.

However, don't spend a lot on a mani. As has been proven many times, the ?700 ones crack just as much as the ?100 ones. The main difference is that you could replace the ?100 ones seven times over...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The link i posted were just for the looks, if i was to buy i would get htem from a "proper" manufacturer :nod:

If i was to do the fronts i would do the rears also :)

I hear you about the mani Nicely, i wouldnt buy an overly expensive one, but i liked the look of the one above with all pipes joining at the same angle :thumbs: