What's new

Looking for the Part No. For the Fuel Tank Cover See Pic

T

tripleJs15

Looking for the part number for the part pictured, its the cover that goes onto the gas tank where you access the fuel pump assembly.

Also can you tell me if any other nissan models use this same part.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the s14/s14a parts look exactly the same apart from the connections on them are hose and jubilee instead of the clip on type. they will proably be easier to get hold of if you can mod the pipes to fit - should be easy enough.... in fact, try MissS15 first and see if she still has it - i wouldnt imagine its a very sought after part so it may still be available:)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
S14

S15

Personally I'd get an original unless you can guarantee the hoses are long enough without the clips. IIRC, the left ones are pretty tight... It's also a piece of piss removing the S15 style compared to the S14 style.

Part Number:17278-5L310-
Description: PLATE-TUBE,FUEL TANKOUTLET

T

tripleJs15

No the hoses are not long enough nor can they be modded, the rubber you see in the picture actually covers a hard plastic hose that cannot stretch or fit of the nipple on the cover.

If I can get the part no. I can have it ordered from japan.

T

tripleJs15

I got ya! Thanks though, by chance any other nissan models carries the same one ? It's hard getting s15 parts in the US