What's new

Engine upgrades and information needed

R

Rosscoss

Hi i'm looking for someone with exspeariance with S15's. I would like to know more about the S15 (SR20DET) Engine. Would also like a list of good websites so i know where to look when i wan't to tune my engine. Would appresiate your help, many thanks Ross,

Feal free to comment whenever you like :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

everything you could possibly ever want to know has been covered before, especially on SXOC.

R

Rosscoss

Ok thanks guys, Here is a pic of mine when it was still at the docs in japan lol!! it's standard though :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

thats a first.. aero front with nothing else! lol. youve got the rarest bit there mate. good start.

R

Rosscoss

Well theres not much point as i wuna get a different choice of side skirts and rear bumper. I like the Tryforce body kit. what you think? :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

the trial one is quite lairy. bit ott for me. stock aero is the best mate ^^

R

Rosscoss

Get me some pics mate it's nice to see what other peoples opinions are like :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
factory aero does look smartest - if not vertex lang or ridge. i'm actually quite partial to the origin agressive kit but the skirts look a bit ripply.....

R

Rosscoss

fair one budy it's nice i like it only, i gess i go for more the drift/ racing look. Thats nice but to me it's abit squar if u get me? know of any more? :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
well that looks like a trial front, vertex sides and a nismo rear....

R

Rosscoss

oh right! do you know where i can find all 3 body kits? thanks for your help mate :thumbs:

S

StarletRick

best kit for the s15 is the wisesquare.

however, it is about 3 grand before paint.... it is delicious though.