What's new

Rolled arches pics Wanted

Reaction score
Nice Black Sil Kieran - love the black. Black ones are as rare as rocking horse sh1t in NZ.

Guys, nice tip on the Power FC rev limit trick. With one of my previous cars, whilst at the panel beaters (drove past a golf club - got hit - what are the chances!), the guys decided to remove my sub enclosure and borrow it for a couple of nights! I only found out because they didn't cover their tracks! Let's face it, having cool cars turn up is part of the perks of working in a shop for these guys. On every occasion (diff shops), the boost has been adjusted etc etc. They'll always fiddle with something eh.

Tip - take your car to a place that regularly deals with such cars - the novelty will have worn off for them (if ever there at all). You may pay a little more, but at least you know your car won't be overtaking you on the way home!!!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
Tip - take your car to a place that regularly deals with such cars - the novelty will have worn off for them (if ever there at all). You may pay a little more, but at least you know your car won't be overtaking you on the way home!!!
While a good idea, not many places in north east Scotland have seen nor heard of the S15 :no:

Reaction score
In that case, take a magazine and wait while the work on your car. I'd only leave it as a last resort. Unfortunately, big jobs like panel work don't allow this.

the price of owning a desirable car eh - people are always gonna want to drive, steal, vandalise etc.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
.............the price of owning a desirable car eh - people are always gonna want to drive, steal, vandalise etc.
BarStewards :rant: , but your right :rolleyes:

J

Jono

Nice Black Sil Kieran - love the black.
Black is great! I've had 3 black cars in a row up until last year when I decided I couldn't cope with the heartache anymore every time I got a stone-chip or similar :cry: And keeping black clean & shiny is a full time job... I couldn't go back to it! :)