What's new

Wide Body Kit in UK

M

Manny

hey all...does anyone in the UK know where the best place to go is to get a Wide Body Kit fitted? i wud prefer somewhere in Scotland/England/Wales as i have no idea about how to get over to Ireland..

thanks

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'd recommend him too. Top bloke and top quality work.

Reaction score
Fit it yerself mate, some sikoflex and a grinder and some tape to hold the parts on whilst the sikoflex sets. I did mine myself, but you have to be brave with the grinder:D. What type of kit you fitting?

M

Manny

Fit it yerself mate, some sikoflex and a grinder and some tape to hold the parts on whilst the sikoflex sets. I did mine myself, but you have to be brave with the grinder:D. What type of kit you fitting?

well im def no good with a grinder...im good with most things under the hood...bodywork wise im useless lol

as for the kit....its a Wise Square Wide Body Kit....same kit as the one on the Swift Springs S15...the most beeeaaautiful kit i have seen for the car :nod:

Reaction score
well im def no good with a grinder...im good with most things under the hood...bodywork wise im useless lol

as for the kit....its a Wise Square Wide Body Kit....same kit as the one on the Swift Springs S15...the most beeeaaautiful kit i have seen for the car :nod:
Ha ha ok then I guess your gonna have to take it somewhere, that I will leave to others to give you good advice as I do all my mods myself so cant recommend anyone.
Nice kit tho but I still prefer my C-West GT:wack:
Post pics when its done:thumbs:

M

Manny

Ha ha ok then I guess your gonna have to take it somewhere, that I will leave to others to give you good advice as I do all my mods myself so cant recommend anyone.
Nice kit tho but I still prefer my C-West GT:wack:
Post pics when its done:thumbs:

weell depending on how much u charge maybe u cud fit it for me lol...im yet to take delivery of the kit and im looking for the rite car so it may be a while before i post anything pic related lol

ur car does look spot on mate! kit definatly suits the colour down to the ground :thumbs:

as for the Wise Square kit the only problems i have are gettin hold of all the other bits n bobs like the Beseige GT rear wing and the carbon additions to the skirts aswell as the Tenijin front and rear diffusers....i honestly cant find them anywher :rant:

tis a big pain a tell ya...any help on this wud be great if people know where i can get these parts from :nod: