What's new

What Colour???

Reaction score
Okay I am going to be getting my car ready for paint and I am in a predicament, what colour, I have narrowed it down to three/four colours. Let me know your thoughts, take into mind that the car is going to be fitted with an Origin Stylish Bodykit, a Nismo Quad vented CF Bonnet, Tinted aftermarket tailights and some Rota GTR 18X9.5" +12mm offset, hopefully a CF Trunklid as well and either my Ganador mirrors or my Craftsquare. This is not my daily and will be having an RB26DETT swapped in it so my weekend racer.
Black,

White,

Gunmetal/Pewter,

I will be adding more pics and please feel free to add your opinion and pics too.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
At this moment in time, R34 GTR Bayside Blue is the top contender when I get my 15 re-sprayed in a couple years time. That's also when I get the Sequential Black Illusion GT style bodykit fitted :)

S

silviac

What's Sequential Black Illusion GT style bodykit??

Couple of years time I reckon your thoughts about colour will change millions times lol

Reaction score
Now I am swinging a lot to midnight purple. Just need to find someone that can put it down proper.

Reaction score
I always dreamt of getting mine resprayed in Midnight Purple but I would have never thought it would look THAT good :smitten:

Is that Midnight Purple I or II?
Don't have a clue what midnight purple it is but I love it.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Well you'd know if it was III as the petrol blue would have shown through, but II is a flip paint too so I'm guessing it's I?

Here's III - mine will be this colour one day :nod:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
What colour is your s15 just now?

could i make a sujestion to you?.. leave the car the colour it is.. then spend the money on a set of real wheels :)

Reaction score
Ahhhh don't start the rota bashing, Bee*R peeps only be hating. This car is not a daily, so these wheels will do fine. I had a set of impul RS GTII but sold them as I wanted something a little different. I may put the rotas on my ER34 when the conversion is done to a GTR exterior and put back on the GTR wheels on the project car. As for the original colour well that is a long story but the car is totally stripped and soon to be in the rubbing and priming stage to go off to paint so I am going to be doing a total pain job, not just a tape off and paint thing. When I have enougn cash aside I will spend on some TE37s but for now I don't have any problem wearing the Rota brand.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:p lol. I like your reply ;) I just think s15's look off on Rotas .. always thought that just my 2p though.

If i had a choice in painting my car, it would be green or yellow :)

Reaction score
You know this white S15 has rotas on it right????

lol, jus playing they are actually Bee*R wheels hahaha.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
What's Sequential Black Illusion GT style bodykit??

Couple of years time I reckon your thoughts about colour will change millions times lol

I think it's very GT and maybe some will hate it but I LAAAV IT!!! :D

Soz to digress on your thread Trini :eek:

My bad...

Reaction score
Well Ive always loved Kawasaki green but having seen the Midnight Purple mmm but I dont think you should go for that.....as I want it:wack: oh and Pewter is actually called Sparkling Silver Metallic as ive had my bodykit painted in it and thats the colour used and it is lovely in the sunshine it really does Sparkle