What's new

HKS or Greddy/Trust oil cooler?

S

silviac

Street type HKS or Greddy/Trust oil cooler....

Which one do you prefer or which one is better?

Reaction score
I think you would be splitting hairs to see much difference between the two brands. They are both top shelf products.

I have the Trust/Greddy cooler fitted and the lines,sandwhich plate and braided lines/fittings are all very well made.

After the last track day I was very happy with my temps as well

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you just reminded me to look at oil coolers - now the weathers getting hot:nod:

Reaction score
running the greddy unit with thermostat and relocation kit and no complaints, fitment is bang on and its lasted 2 years with no issues very happy with it.

S

silviac

Ok just wondering if the oil filter on Trust cooler is facing down near tow hook? Cos it seems very low... anyone got a pic?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
How much are these Jap brands?? I don't think I've got the cash for Jap stuff at the mo lol :wack:

I'm gonna be getting a Driftworks item next week (thermostat made by Mocal and oil cooler core made by MIH Performance so I was told)... £170 - how does that compare. Quality looks very good on these items - the hose fittings are Aeroquip quality :)

Reaction score
Ok just wondering if the oil filter on Trust cooler is facing down near tow hook? Cos it seems very low... anyone got a pic?
Its fairly safe to be honest, it sits behind/next to your washer bottle and next to the tow hook. Ill get a pic later on im just busy putting the car back together

S

silviac

Its fairly safe to be honest, it sits behind/next to your washer bottle and next to the tow hook. Ill get a pic later on im just busy putting the car back together
Sweet~~ :) Also line setup pix will be nice :)