What's new

Holes in the right side of engine bay

S

sevy

Just under the relay box and the battery and so on...

there is two holes one for the intercooler piping which is fair enough,

but then there is another just next to it under the relay box which I think shouldnt be there...

I had an arguement with the seller as I am trying to get the car roadworthy, he is insisting that there is holes there to begin with...I am thinking how could that be when it serves absolutely no function at all and that it was cut for something but then decided to change their mind without welding it up again. The hole can be clearly seen from the outside when you look through the wheel and the body (its about roughly 10cm by 10cm hole).

Can you guys take pics or have a look at yours for me and let me know.

Its a major defect and I will need to rectify it so I don't get into trouble because of someone chopping down the chassis for no reason.

The roadworthy guy is a good bloke as well as he ignored all other unroadworthy items like (coilovers, ride too low, straight through exhaust, intercooler, bov, pod, exterior mods) but he goes I can't overlook the hole.

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure the hole in the battery try is already there as standard.

all of the bits you're actually talking about aren't the chassis..... they're body pannels, and can be drilled through if you so wish. :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The only stock hole I know of in that area is going into the front fender. There is no holes in the battery tray from factory.

Reaction score
ah, maybe it's not ment to be there.

without a picture of specifically where this said hole is, who knows... lol

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i agree, pics would be very helpful and someone will know straight away if its right or not by looking at them.....

S

sevy

holes are covered and car is MINE!!! oh yeh giggity giggity giggity!! S15's are lovely cars