LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
S

StarletRick

the rapfix's dont bolt up to the steering column themselves, you need to buy another hub for that. they basically have the same bolt pattern as a steering wheel, so you need a normal steering wheel hub to bolt the rapfix onto. they sit in between the wheel and the wheel hub.

you can get really stubby hubs that are about 15mm thick to do the job so they dont push too far back.

you should look at the NRG hubs, they are cheaper than the WB stuff, work exactly the same, and are very very good quality. i had one in my starlet and cant fault it at all.

Reaction score
Country
I have the rapfix2. cant fault it. as starletrick says you need to get car specific hub and indicators will work perfectly.will come with a kit to disable your airbag light to and also connect up your horn :thumbs:

only thing to watch out for is when the bearing don't engage properly, all you need to do is oil the bearing and it be new again.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers fellas :thumbs:

I know Rick you've mentioned NRG as a hub but Ray, can you please lemme know what hun you've got and where you bought this from??

Just want alternative options :)

Thanks again!!

Reaction score
Country
i've got the work's bell short hub,

went for a short one cause the quick release lenght brings the wheel closer and im also using a deep dish nardi wheel so it be even closer. but using the short hub worked out better, still close but not too close.:thumbs: