What's new

found a supplier for greddy front lips non aero

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i've found and ordered a genuine greddy gracer polyeurethane front lip for the non aero front from the states and it comes in at 300-00 delivered to the uk.....do you guys reckon this is a bit too cheap? seems cheap, what with jap exchange rates, i just wonder if its just because someones had it sitting in stock for ages.....anyway, heres the pics of the item

if anyones interested in these and the item arrives as described proving the seller is trustworthy - then i'd be happy to pass on the details of the bloke to whoever wants them:)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dunno what it's like according to today's rates but I'm sure I've got a genuine item when I purchased the car from Torque GT. They sourced my Trust lip from another supplier and it was definitely less than £300 - more like £200 or a little over so to me, sounds about right :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
yeah i like yours too mate, but it looks like a slightly different design unless you have modified it - have you?

Reaction score
Country
Id say thats the right price mate considering they are FRP ? or at least plastic hybrid. I think it will finish off your car nicely and was what i was intending to do if i couldnt source a decent S15 with Aero front.

Edit - Just noticed its plastic so seems like a not too bad price, far better than FRP.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
ITS ARRIVED!!! quality is absolutely superb, supplied with everything including instructions booklet, fixing strips, even the screws. and i didnt get hit with any tax either:D it is made from injection moulded polyeurethane - its honestly the best quality aftermarket body part i've ever bought and proves you get what you pay for:nod:. pics to follow:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
OK here we go.......

ordered on the 2nd from a supplier in the states, arrived today - dropped the paintbrushes (i was painting the spare room:)) and started the test fitting straight away.

mr TNT brings me a BIG box :D

a lot of good these are:confused:

first fit prior to trimming to clear the intercooler pipework

fitted - goes to the sprayer tommorrow:D

as you can see here, the front bumper is now on the same level as the rest of the aero, even the profile matches up to the aero skirts and spats:D

overall i am 101% chuffed with this and would recommend the seller to anyone who wants one of these. i cant describe just how easy to fit this was and fits absolutely perfectly with no messing about other than the trimming to clear the intercooler pipework which isnt the products fault, i think i'll be buying genuine from now on - i am converted, even if my wallet isn't:nod:

M

Matt_S

PSML!!!!!!!!

I nearly bought that plate for mine! :thumbs:

Looks good mate.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
bought because it was 'cheep' like the budgie - was better than what else was available - iirc S15 PAP, S15 DAF and whatnot lol

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
cheers mook, i like it:)

dropped it off with the sprayer this morning so should be done and on by next week as i told him there was no rush....

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
guest - did yours ever arrive?

i'll update this with some pics tomorrow now its painted and fitted. the painter found that the low bake oven over heated it a little and it needed heating to pull the plastic back into shape, but its still a near perfect fit, just a little more heating and adjustment to make it absolutely perfect.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
ok, heres some pics of it fitted, also trialS15 theres a couple from the side of the tints:)

:)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks very nice Dean, ties in well with the skirts.

Just out of interest, how much ground clearance do you loose?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
about 20-25mm, no more than that. besides the bodywork clearance has never been a problem, just the exhaust:nod:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, same here. Exhaust mid-section likes the odd scrape now and then!!