What's new

New bits arrived...

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Ooooh, exciting! Mr. Posty gave me this nice box this morning, from Nengun, and a week sooner than they initially estimated, so rather pleased with that :nod:

All will be revealed in a week or so ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
If it's rear lights then no fair :( Just ordered mine from RHDJapan and gonna have to be patient and wait a while before they arrive lol...

Hopefully you bought the smoked LED version so I can see what they look like ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
You're psychic mate, they are indeed the smoked LED rear lights, and mighty fine they look indeed...

Package also included a Moonface Racing Ali shift knob including the S15 specific collar. I was expecting it to be a satin silver colour, but turned out to be matt black, which is still quite cool. The collar is silver and matches my other bits nicely, and it has a slightly thicker base, so the 'slightly stretched over time' gear gaiter top is now very snug again, which is a bonus :D

Will get pics of that soon.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol - arrrgh gotta wait for mine to arrive??!!

But they look sexy as hell :D You gotta put some pics up when they're fitted buddy :thumbs:

Slight sidetrack - is your CF centre console surround genuine or cheaper alternative? If it's the cheaper option, I'd like to know where you got it from but I'm guessing you were part of the recent group buy lol?

Cheers,

J

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Aye, can't beat a bit of YF ;)

InitialD > The centre console is indeed from the group buy, they'll have some more in June by all accounts so still time to get onboard :)

Will definitely get some pics up once the lights are fitted, can't wait :D

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Got some taster pics, will get some better ones after a good clean.

Very pleased with them, slotted in spot on, plugged in and worked straight out of the box. Only thing that could have been improved IMHO is to have the indicators as LEDs aswell, they're still bulbs at present. Also, because they're JDM fitment bulbs I can't find any 'silver' type bulbs to replace them. That would finish things off :)

:D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 mook - they look awesome!! Just can't wait for my set to arrive now lol :rolleyes:

If you can let us know where you get the silver indicator bulbs that would be grand as I'll be doing the exact same thing :wack:

Cheers,

J

Reaction score
I was never a fan of them but after looking at yours i quite like them, looks very good man

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I reckon these units are the most 'smoked' you can get. Some of the other ones that are sold as 'smoked' don't look dark at all so that's why I went for these babies :)

Ace pics Mook!!