What's new

New bits arrived...

S

silviac

The rear view looks very much like smoke or tinted style. I guess it's the reflection from the dark chrome inner??

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Aye, they are smoked, aim was to match the smoked side repeaters and the tinted windows. Internal are chrome, but like 'black chrome', so not too shiney behind the lenses. I do love the way you see the inner working of the lights through the outer cover, matches the look of the fronts :D

My exhaust is an HKS Hyper Medalion according to my receipts, though I've not been able to find the same one on the net since I've had the car. It's reasonably quiet, but doesn't look like any of the 'Silent' HKS systems either. Would be nice to have a bit more throaty sound but I like the fact that long motorway runs are comfortable :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Mint > Not had a chance to take a pic of the indicator bulb as yet, but found a photo of something very similar looking on the net. It's similar to a 501 type fitment but looks close to twice the size. The pic came with a legend of T8/T10 type bulb. Mean anything to you?