s15 and s14a downpipe

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Completely different. The standard S14a downpipe has a cat in it and is longer when fitted with the standard S14a elbow.

You can fit an S14 elbow and downpipe on an S15 :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
S14 elbow with S15 frontpipe (downpipe, the second pipe after turbo) works :) Atleast with a Greddy MX.

Reaction score
looking at fitting my s15 downpipe on my s14a cause i have a new one for the s15 time to get out the tape measure lol

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
looking at fitting my s15 downpipe on my s14a cause i have a new one for the s15 time to get out the tape measure lol
Don't think it will fit unless the S14a is a Japan import.
As Nicely mentioned the euro S14a came with a second cat in that area.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sorry to bring back an old thread but seemed silly to make a new one.

I've got a standard exhaust and downpipe with an aftermarket elbow that I have no idea what it is.

So does this mean I have to use an s14a downpipe and cannot use an s14 downpipe unless I want to change the elbow?

I'm going to order an s15 exhaust but I'm confused as to what downpipe and cat I need with what I can only assume is an s15 elbow as it's a custom made part that came on the car.

Last edited:
S

StarletRick

youll need the downpipe without the cat, and then an s15 decat (same as the skyline iirc).

if you need an s15 elbow, i have one you can have for a drink. youre only up the road.

if you wanted to pop over and compare to what you have youre more than welcome.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
youll need the downpipe without the cat, and then an s15 decat (same as the skyline iirc).

if you need an s15 elbow, i have one you can have for a drink. youre only up the road.

if you wanted to pop over and compare to what you have youre more than welcome.
So I need the S14 downpipe as this does not have the cat? (Or did some S14a downpipes not have cats?)

Ive got an aftermarket elbow on the car, but I have no idea what it is, thats half the issue :rolleyes:

But as long as the S15 elbow with S14 downpipe combo works that all I need to know :)

Thanks for the offer, very kind, Ill let you know if I need the help :thumbs: