What's new

Lambo or Suicide doors?

S

SinWicked

anyone here have lambos or suicide doors on there ride? if so what, and where did u get them? do they work correctly? any help would be nice, im tryin to go with the lambo's on mine, just havin trouble findin some.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
dont do it:down:, why add weight to the car, make it less practical and - well - dangerous really..... i dont think youll find many people who would be able to help you on that one....

S

SinWicked

yeah i suppose u are right, but i am kinda wanting to do kind of a show and go theme with this car. i know not many people have them in the states, so i kinda wanna do something different with the car, plus i will make up for the added weight when i strip out the back seat and replace it with my stereo setup there, im goin to try and shave weight wherever else i can.

Reaction score
Country
i agree w/ deans15 on this one. but then again, it all really depends on what your plans are for the car, whether it's for show, or go... it's really tough to do one without compromising the other, if you know what i mean..

just a bit of experience i had with lambo doors on a honda crx i had before... installed them, looked great, but was no longer allowed on the track for safety reasons. ended up taking them off a month later. so if your gonna be doing any track time, be sure to check their safety requirements..

Reaction score
Country
ive seen a s15 with them. just make sure it's not windy. as the doors where swaying badly, nearly gonna rip off.

go for it. If it's gonna be a show car theme would look excellent.
as for where to get them im not sure.

maybe the 240sx/s14 ones will fit???